Wednesday, February 16, 2011

So let me go down the list of excuses...

Long day at work ... Yep
Headache & sinus issues from the wind ... Yep
Long day at work and wallowing in the corporate BS ... Yep
I'm tired, didn't have the best night of sleep ... Yep
I'm supposed to take it easy because I'm pregnant ... Well, no - So I don't have all the excuses covered, just most of them.  The point is I really didn't want to go to spin class tonight and I had many reasons to justify not going ... but I did.

2 hours of spin - 1 hour pretty tough self directed and one hour from my favorite drill sergeant.


Non-training

My personal little world of bus driver training took a turn toward the retarded today.  I was sent a mandatory updated training presentation that is absolutely hideous and looks like it was done by a 3 year old.  I'm going to take 4 minutes and put together a power-point presentation that will get the point across and doesn't insult the driver's intelligence ... maybe the area director of safety will appreciate it, but I'll still have to show the retarded one because it's mandatory.

We've had 2 of the last 3 trainees pass their drive tests.  I'm now in the unusual position of having too many drivers and not needing to do original classes for a while.  That means a lot of field observations ... with my new camera :-)

Did I mention that I got a new camera? ... Very cool.  I've been hawk hunting and got a few other goo pics ... I'm trying an experiment her to see if I can upload a photo ... if you see a couple of birds then it worked ... if not then I'm sulking and muttering by the time you're reading this.


1 comment:

  1. You did it! Yay :) That's a hawk? It looks kind of nice, I thought they were ugly.

    ReplyDelete