Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Guess what I did!!!

No ... not another striptease karaoke rendition of I'm a little tea-pot

No ... I didn't buy the time share at the mental services building - not even the one with the view of the shock therapy room.

Training Stats:

Tuesday:  Hill running - 1 min up at slightly unslower pace followed by 1 min walk down.  5 reps per set followed by 2 min level ground run and a 2 min rest.  Repeated for 3 sets

Wednesday:  Here's the big news!! - SPIN CLASS!!! -  1 hour easy spin warm up followed by 1 hour torturous, demanding, relentless incredibly fantastic spin class ... and I kept up with everything!!  I was so surprised, I didn't think I'd be able to do so well - not quite where I left off, but closer than I thought.  I spent the majority of the time with an ear to ear grin on my face ... very cool.

1 comment: