Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Just a spoonful of sugar ... and a double shot of espresso

Skipped any official training today, although I managed a 45 minute walk at a good pace.  Nearly 12 hours at work seems to sap all of my time ... and energy.  Maybe if I had worn my running shoes to work I might have managed a run instead of just a walk.

I don't know how much more stress I can tolerate before I implode again.  It's just stupid stuff - drivers who don't study for tests - stupid little accidents ... and a couple pretty bad ones - loads of crap being by the corporate baboons ... because they were stupid and spent millions on untested and inadequate technology we have to cut our expenses to below bare minimums while they slurp their shrimp puffs off of frilly little toothpicks.  They question why we're buying so many new tires - why we need so much oil - why we're fueling so often ... DUH - They're buses ... Without tires, oil and fuel they're redneck lawn ornaments!

I really could've used a gym break ... or more specifically, a jacuzzi and sauna break, but I didn't want to deal with all the gym rats after a day like today.  Taking my ambien now and hopefully will get a decent night of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment