Friday, January 21, 2011

Food poisoning won't help with the runs ...

:-?  Maybe I should rephrase that.

Pam and I ate at a different sushi place today (sushi 2 days in a row ... mmmmmmm).  Anyway, a short while after we ate Pam felt a bit sick and had some physical / intestinal anomalies that one would expect to get from a mild food poisoning (do I need to give details ... post pictures or video??)  I thought it was too soon after we ate to get those types of symptoms so I didn't think much of it (not to be read as I didn't feel sorry for Pam or I wasn't concerned for her), that is I didn't think much of it until I was in the men's room sounding like an espresso / cappuccino steamer ... Was that TMI?

Today was a rest day so I didn't miss anything except a sanity walk.  Tomorrow is my LSD, and I can't let this situation interrupt my runs.


:-/ 

As a side note.  I'm starting to lose weight too fast ... I know, sounds like a horrible problem, but I know from experience that it works for a short while until the bottom drops out on my energy levels.  I've got to be careful to make smart food choices but still get enough calories to keep me healthy (don't look at the plate of frosted ginger-snaps in my kitchen).  I do want to lose weight, but not at the expense of my goals.  As I said very early on in this blog, I will not make this blog a countdown calendar for my weight.  When I get to or very near my goal I will fess up to how much I weighed and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment