Monday, January 24, 2011

I can't think of a title for today :-(

Paula, Rick and everyone else, thanks for the encouragement.  It's strange how a simple "at-a boy" can really pump up the motivation.

Training Stats:

Yesterday - Stuck with a little Yoga but not a class.  I was a bit stiff after Saturday's run and didn't want to risk an injury pushing too hard.

Today - Hills, hills, hills - uuugh!!  I really hate hills - They are the enemy!  To quote Sylvester Stallone in the Expendables, "I got my ass kicked"  I just flat ran out of gas - so I had Taco Bell for dinner :-/


Non-training:

I really didn't sleep well last night.  I just have so many things piling up, it's playing with my brain ... ok - no comments.  I'm still looking for the rainbow at the end of the tunnel ... or is that supposed to be the pot of gold at the end of the light?  Anyway, it really seems like one stress disappears and two more rear their ugly heads.

Sorry for the griping.

No comments:

Post a Comment