Thursday, January 20, 2011

So I had this epiphany ...

It is not wise to eat beans prior to Yoga class :-/

Luckily for everyone I thought of this before I ate the beans.


Training Stats:

Stepper - 15 minutes
Spin - 30 minutes (self directed)
Yoga - 1 hour

I actually did better than I thought I would on many of the poses, but had to take breaks during a couple of them.  Overall I really enjoyed it and will be going back next week. 


On the non-training side.  I have my follow up appointment with my eye doctor next Wednesday ... I'm going a bit stir crazy worrying about what the news is going to be.  Training is a good distraction, but nothing is completely taking my mind off of it ... Oh well, I just have to be patient.

And I forgot to thank everyone for the comments and encouragement the other day - So, thanks every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment