Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Slow and steady ...

Well, 1 out of 2 isn't bad :-P


Training Stats:

Yesterday - Hills canceled due to a 12 hour work day and insanely intense winds.  In it's place I split an al pastor burrito with Pam :-)  Actually, I'm kind of bummed about doing nothing.  Oh well.

Today - My 30 minute 1:1 was cut short due to a 10 hour work day and continuing winds.  I actually did my run / walk during my only break at work and didn't quite keep the 1 to 1 ratio.

I am keeping in mind that things will happen - and that missing 1 or 2 training sessions from time to time is not going to have a drastic impact on my marathon in June - or my 10k in August - or any of my longer term goals.  If I can keep my focus and not get frustrated when things don't go the way I want I might actually start to get the upper hand on one of my worst enemies ...

... Myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment